Saturday 20 June 2009

Eyes Only For You

Hello, dear blogging friends,

This is a beautiful Meme "Then Sings My Soul Saturday", hosted by Amy at "Signs, Miracles & Wonders" We are sharing with each other heart music to the Lord.

I wanted to share a powerful personal worship song/experience by JoAnn McFatter, "Eyes only for You":





If you want to know more about this Meme, join in or just sing along with the many other participants, just click on the button image below:




Lovingly in Him,

8 comments:

Hazel said...

Oh, it's a beautiful song. Thanks for sharing. Happy Saturday.

Beth in NC said...

Oh Geli, that is absolutely beautiful!!!

Debbie Petras said...

What a beautiful song and words. Thank you for sharing on TSMSS.

Cathy said...

Thanks for sharing that beautiful song.

Sita said...

This is powerful...thank you for sharing this...I just had a meltdown as I know God has been bringing up hurtful statements that I buried but which deeply affected my view of myself...so the words.."I have set my eyes on You..." deeply minister as I need to let His statements of me seep deeper..
Thanks again..
Sita

GranthamLynn said...

Angelika beautiful song thanks for sharing I have never heard it before. Thanks for coming and visiting me at My Journey.
Have a Blessed Sunday,
Sherry

Lauren said...

How lovely!! Happy TSMSS!

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday on Sunday. What a very sweet post that was! Hope your day is full of love and happiness.

xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com