I really think that we can look for smiles in any situation, it just depends how we look at them. Sometimes it's good to share a smile with friends, loved ones ... and enemies, who have a momentary challenge with smiling. So, I thought we could all share in the delightful pursuit of spreading smiles.
Share your smiles with others, it can be a little video clip, a heartwarming anecdote, a sweet joke (only clean ones, please), an endearing picture / photo .... anything that speads a little sunshine in the lives of others.
Here are some lovely quotes:
• Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. Mark Twain
• And through the tears, we’ll smile when we recall, we had it all for just a moment. - St. Elmo’s Fire
• No smile is as beautiful as the one that struggles through the tears.
• A smile is a light in the window of the soul, indicating that the heart is at home.
• Smile, it’s the second best thing one can do with one’s lips.
• Brighten the world with your smile.
• A smile costs nothing, but gives much.
• A smile is a little curve that sets a lot of things straight.
• What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. Joseph Addison
• A smile can open a heart faster than a key can open a door.
• Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
• A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. - Phyllis Diller
• Everyone smiles in the same language. - Author Unknown
• If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine. - Author Unknown
• I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. - Author Unknown
• Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. - Mother Teresa
• It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown. - Author Unknown
• Peace begins with a smile. - Mother Teresa
So here is my Spread A Smile Thursday contribution: