Friday 26 June 2009

Mr. Bean Goes to Church

The time has come for the Friday Funnies Meme hosted by Kim at Homesteaders Heart.

I love Thursdays and Fridays as I get to look for and post happy stuff. My own Meme: Spread A Smile Thursday is geared towards the feel-good sharing a smile and give others a bit of sunshine; and Fridays I am ready to have a great big happy laugh and giggle.

Anyway, if you like some more hilarious good clean laughs, then join in with the "Friday Funnies"



For today, I decided on quite an old video of Mr. Bean going to church. It still gets me laughing out loud, and feeling thankful that the church I am blessed with does not attract the Mr Beans of this world.

Enjoy,




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can judge how much you are happy on thursday and friday from you rpost loved that just keep posting and keep in touch vikramsra from blogcatalog

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

oh Mr. Bean! LOL. We just watched Mr. Beans Holiday the day before yesterday.
This video was too funny. Loved it when he started singing and would get really loud when he knew "what" to sing!
Happy Friday
Kim

Grammy said...

That was funny. Thanks for all the laughs.

Anonymous said...

I had never heard of Mr.Bean - Thank You for the laughs! I think we have several at our church and they come in the female form and child form too! Makes the whole church experience fun for me! Never know who is going to do what! Older ladies share candy- little boys make paper airplanes and older men are jabbed by their wife as they fell asleep-- enjoy it all! :o) So glad Kim has Fun Fridays and that you share!
Karyl

Saleslady371 said...

I cracked up when Mr. Bean fell asleep on the other guys shoulder. I actually saw my husband do that at a party once. Yikes! I also got a kick out of driving on the "other side" where our passengers usually sit. Ha. Have a great weekend.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

This was just too funny!! Mr. Bean is a riot.

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Mamí♥Picture said...

Mr. Bean is Hilarious!
Thanks for sharing such a funny video!
BTW you have a Lovely Blog!

Karen said...

I haven't seen this clip in years...it is still so funny....

Beth in NC said...

I have always loved this one! LOL