Saturday 10 October 2009

Romantically Pink

Oh, I am really feeling kinda cozy pinkilicious romantic and would like some more .... ha!

It all started when a friend came over the other day. Would you believe it, we talked just about all night through, and finally, towards the morning, we decided to watch the movie "Don Juan de Marco" with Johnny Depp, Marlon Brando, and Faye Dunaway.

Aahhhh, a real girly night which very rarely happens to me these days, so it was all a very unexpected relaxing fun night.

Anyway, I decided to look for a video with the movie theme song "Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman" by Bryan Adams (oh, just listen to those lyrics .... !!!). I decided on the following videos. Loads of delicious pink from Faye Dunaway's ever again twirling romantic dress. Unfortunately the long blue introduction by the people who put the YouTube video together is really annoying.

WARNING WARNING THESE VIDEOS ARE EXTREME GIRLY ROMANTIC MATERIAL ..... you have been warned, guys!







Now that you're feeling all warm and oh so pinky romantic please check out the other beautiful pink happy blog posts listed Beverly’s Pink Saturday which she hosts at "How Sweet The Sound" . So, if you want a big dose of Happy Pink feelings, then visit all these wonderful blogs she has linked from her site.


Wishing you a beautiful day,

3 comments:

Char said...

You can never be too girlie girl can you. What fun, thankyou for the post, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Mary Bergfeld said...

It sounds like a wonderful night. I loved Don Juan DeMarco. Such a gentle story and I think one of Marlon Brando's best roles. I hope you are having a wonderful Pink Saturday.

♥Mimi♥ said...

Lovely Pink Saturday post and sweet blog, too. Woke up to a dusting of snow on the ground so even thought this isn't Saturday I really needed a boost! Today you made me smile...

Sorry, I didn't get to see everyone yesterday. I had important business. My 11 year-old grandson was playing football and he wanted Mimi to go to the out-of-town-last-of-the-season-game. THEY WON AGAINST AN UNDEFEATED TEAM! WOO-HOO! 35 - 17☺

Hope the coming week blesses you with sunshine, happiness and good friends.